The program lasts for 12 months and includes 360 hours of lectures, divided into 16 modules, a Professional Assignment of a minimum of 5 months and an Applied Research thesis.
The Program Structure is as follows :
Introduction to Project Finance
• Conferences on Principals and Stakeholders
• Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
• Conferences on Public-Private Partnerships
• Spreadsheet skills for Modeling
• Essentials of Project Management
• Tax, accounting and legal issues
• Financial Analysis for Infrastrcture Projects
• Structured finance
• Hedging instruments and Risk coverage
• Negotiating in a multicultural environment
• Corporate and Social Responsibility
Application to industrial sectors
• Financing Energy projects
• Financing International Infrastructures Projects
• Financing Infrastructure Projects in France
• Final Case Study
Professional Assignment and Thesis: 5 months
Courses are scheduled Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday and Friday, and on Saturday morning from the 2nd week of September until the last week of January. There will be a break between Christmas and New Year.
The split-week schedule format of the program allows participants to work at an internship or professional activity or to take advantage of work opportunities during the academic semester.
PROFESSIONAL INTEGRATION AND THESIS (30 CREDITS)
Students spend a minimum of 5 months in a professional environment (industrial corporation, bank, consulting firm, etc.) to apply the concepts learned and produce a report demonstrating a precise link between concepts and context.
The professional thesis reports will be presented in front of an academic panel.
Students will write an applied research paper utilizing the theoretical background they have received and developing it with an issue relevant to the financial engineering world.