Objective: to become research engineers or design engineers for the development of new products, materials, and robotics.
• A solid understanding of the concepts and tools of continuum mechanics under transformation;
• A pedagogical approach that emphasizes teamwork and action learning;
• Project oriented learning for robotic program;
• Close contact with engineers in industry;
• Close contact with research.
The department welcomes students who wish to practice, as engineers, occupations related to the development of territories and cities, development and management of networks, in the field of transport and environment.
To know the academic prerequisites required to follow the courses in this department, please refer to the prerequisites tab or to the downloadable document