The primary goal of the Library, Archives and Heritage Department is to disseminate knowledge in the School's fields of expertise. Our School has been awarded the "associated documentary pole" label of the French National Library in the field of civil engineering and the "CollEx-Persée" label, which aims to develop collections of excellence for research.
The 3 sections of the Library
- Pedagogical Resources Departement for the Learning Centre
Supports students throughout their time at the School, facilitates access to knowledge by providing resources, services, and spaces designed for the different programs.
- Scholarly Communication Department for the Research Laboratories
Manages 5 research libraries, provides electronic resources, maintains a document supply service, provides assistance in document handling, and contributes to the valorization of scientific publications on the HAL-ENPC portal, as well as alerts on the theses defended at the School’s laboratories on the Theses.fr and PASTEL portals.
- Heritage and Archives Department
Is responsible for classifying, conserving, and enriching the School’s legacy collections. It is also responsible for collecting, managing, and conserving archives belonging to or deposited at the School.
Domains of expertise
- Civil engineering and construction
- Mechanical engineering and materials science
- Industrial engineering
- Mathematics and computer science
- Cities, Environment, Transportation
- Social Sciences
- Engineering Students
- Masters and MBA of Ponts Students
- Teachers and Researchers
- Staff of the School, of Université Paris-Est, and of Partner Institutions
- Auditors and Anyone Interested in The School’s Fields of Expertise