If you live in a European Union country

No special procedures required.

If you come from a country in the European Economic Area (European Union (EU) countries plus Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) or from Switzerland, you do not need to acquire a student visa to study or do a course in France.
You are free to enter France whatever the length of your stay or your studies. EU/EEA/Swiss citizens can work while studying in France with no residence permit up to a maximum of 964 hours a year.  

Thanks to the free movement of labour, you can also join a company under a professional training contract without the need for additional procedures. You will simply be asked to sign the professional training contract and to provide a valid proof of identity (passport or national identity card). 

>> Go back to the Global Mastère Spécialisé® - Advanced Master Admission page