A 5-strand strategy
Today’s competition between higher education institutions and the ever-growing mobility of students, teachers and researchers, have prompted the School to implement a five-strand strategy:
- To place international mobility and intercultural skills at the heart of engineering education.
- To develop strong institutional partnerships with the world’s best universities through the establishment of double-degree and exchange agreements.
- To set-up the best standards for welcoming and onboarding international students.
- To join prestigious networks (T.I.M.E., Dean’s Forum) in order to strengthen the School’s international reputation.
- To operate academic capacity building programs in fast growing economy countries in the world