For an Advanced Masters

Lasting 12 to 15 months, the Advanced Masters-Mastère Spécialisé® is a degree accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE), which allows you to develop a specialization and to acquire a second set of skills. Our programs entail a minimum 350 hours of classes (theoretical and practical), together with the writing of a professional dissertation for public presentation and defense. Each MS is conceived as a response to the real and specific needs of companies. Whether part-time or full-time, our programs can be followed by young graduates wishing to specialize, or by more experienced people as part of a lifelong learning program.


  • Degree from an engineering school approved by the CTI (engineering qualifications commission)
  • Degree from a management school approved by the CEFDG (management programs and qualifications assessment commission) to issue a Masters level qualification
  • Post Bachelors university degree or equivalent (DEA, DESS, Masters...) or professional qualification consistent with France’s Bac+5 level (five years of higher education)
  • Holders of a qualification listed in RNCP Level 1 (national register of professional qualifications)
  • Students who have completed a first-year Masters (M1) or Bac + 4 program and in addition can demonstrate three years of work experience
  • Foreigners with qualifications equivalent to the French qualifications listed above
  • Some applicants who do not meet these criteria may be admitted on exceptional grounds. Depending on the programs, scientific, linguistic, and/or technical knowledge may be required.

Admission is generally a two-stage process:

  • Application form: the candidate downloads the application from the website and submits it to the MS faculty team.
  • If the application is accepted, the candidate is invited for an oral interview, where the appropriateness of the program is assessed in relation to his or her academic and/or professional profile, and career aspirations.

► For more information, check out the Advanced Masters-Mastère Spécialisé® pages


If you live in a European Union country 

No special procedures required. 
If you come from a country in the European Economic Area (European Union (EU) countries plus Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) or from Switzerland, you do not need to acquire a student visa to study or do a course in France.
You are free to enter France whatever the length of your stay or your studies... Read more

If you live in a country covered by the Études en France (Studying in France) procedure 

The “Studying in France” procedure applies to foreign students living in one of the following 41 countries: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo Brazzaville, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Mauritania, Morocco, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Senegal, South Korea,Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, United States and Vietnam.  
This application procedure is compulsory... Read more

If you neither a European resident, nor a resident of a country covered by the “Studying in France” procedure  

Since 1st June 2009, students applying for the first time must apply for a visa long séjour valant titre de séjour mention étudiant (longstay student visa). To find out about this procedure, go to the official French visa website. The “visa long séjour valant titre de séjour mention étudiant” (longstay student visa resident card equivalent), abbreviated VLS-TS student, allows students to stay in France for between four months and a year for higher education. It entitles them to travel freely in all the Schengen area countries.  With this visa, you are allowed to work 964 hours a year, i.e. 20 hours a week, in order to supplement your income... Read more