Why study maths in France? What is the teaching curriculum at École des Ponts ParisTech? Who are the professors? All the answers are in the following video.
• For Senior Bachelor students
• Fully taught in English (B2 level required), no prior knowledge of French required
• Credit transfer mobility
• Tuition fees: €551 in 2022 / tuition waiver for École des Ponts partner universities (Erasmus +)
• Accommodation on campus (East of Paris) or in Paris Center
• Campus facilities
• Bespoke academic supervision and small class teaching
• Full Ecole des Ponts ParisTech student experience
• Support for administrative procedures (bank, social security, etc.).
Advanced undergraduate courses
- Analysis and applications (8 ECTS)
- Introduction to probability theory (5 ECTS)
- Introduction to optimization (5 ECTS)
- Introduction to programming (5 ECTS)
Basic graduate courses
- Operations research (7 ECTS)
- Stochastic processes and applications (7 ECTS)
- Mathematical statistics (6 ECTS) or Applied statistics (6 ECTS)
- Finite element methods (4 ECTS)
Advanced undergraduate/basic graduate courses
- Project (6 ECTS)
- French classes
► Next fall semester session: September 2023 to January 2024
► Nomination deadline: March 24th 2023
► Application deadline: March 31st 2023
Why study maths at École des Ponts ParisTech?
Martin Chaya (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid)
The PAMS program has been an amazing opportunity for my academic training. I particularly enjoyed the possibility to develop a project with a tutor supervising me individually, which was a really pleasing and enriching experience. What stood out the most to me is the adaptability of the program. In order to help me choose the courses that best suited me, teachers in the PAMS program asked me about my background and future interests, in order to build a program really personalized to my needs.
Marco Zoffoli - Università Trento, Italy
I am very pleased I decided to attend the applied mathematics programme at École des Ponts ParisTech, both because of the great variety of courses available in multiple departments, and because of the great focus on practical applications of mathematical theories. Moreover, the attention on the creation of personalised academic curricula depending on one's previous experiences is truly remarkable.
Gabriela Delatorre - Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
École des Ponts ParisTech has incredible facilities such as the sports courts, the library... and its spectacular facade! Professors are really close to students (they help you with any problem you have, whether for a scholarship or for an exercise you don't understand!). I had various opportunities to discuss my choices of course, and they were adapted to
my previous training, which was very helpful.
Ecole des Ponts trains excellent engineers, but also gives them the opportunity to participate in various experiences out of the books. Special care is attached to integrating foreign students by including them in activities, sports...
Prof Gabriel Stoltz (+33 1 64 15 35 20 )