Why study maths in France? What is the teaching curriculum at Ecole des Ponts ParisTech? Who are the professors? All the answers are in the following video.
• For Senior Bachelor students
• Fully taught in English (B2 level required), no prior knowledge of French required
• Credit transfer mobility
• Tuition fees: 551€ / tuition waiver for Ecole des Ponts partner universities (Erasmus +)
• Accommodation on campus (East of Paris) or in Paris Center
• Campus facilities
• Bespoke academic supervision and small class teaching
• Full Ecole des Ponts ParisTech student experience
• Support for administrative procedures (bank, social security, etc.).
Advanced undergraduate courses
- Analysis and applications (8 ECTS)
- Introduction to probability theory (5 ECTS)
- Introduction to optimization (5 ECTS)
- Introduction to programming (5 ECTS)
Basic graduate courses
- Operations research (7 ECTS)
- Stochastic processes and applications (7 ECTS)
- Mathematical statistics (6 ECTS) or Applied statistics (6 ECTS)
- Finite element methods (4 ECTS)
Advanced undergraduate/basic graduate courses
- Project (6 ECTS)
- French classes
► Next fall semester session: September 2022 to January 2023
► Nomination deadline: March 24th 2022
► Application deadline: March 31st 2022
Why study maths at Ecole des Ponts ParisTech?
Marco Zoffoli - Università Trento, Italy
I am very pleased I decided to attend the applied mathematics programme at Ecole des Ponts ParisTech, both because of the great variety of courses available in multiple departments, and because of the great focus on practical applications of mathematical theories. Moreover, the attention on the creation of personalised academic curricula depending on one's previous experiences is truly remarkable.
Gabriela Delatorre - Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Ecole des Ponts ParisTech has incredible facilities such as the sports courts, the library... and its spectacular facade! Professors are really close to students (they help you with any problem you have, whether for a scholarship or for an exercise you don't understand!). I had various opportunities to discuss my choices of course, and they were adapted to
my previous training, which was very helpful.
Ecole des Ponts trains excellent engineers, but also gives them the opportunity to participate in various experiences out of the books. Special care is attached to integrating foreign students by including them in activities, sports...
Prof Gabriel Stoltz (+33 1 64 15 35 20 )