École des Ponts Paris Tech is present in international rankings, and is also in the top five in the national rankings, alongside École polytechnique, École Centrale, and Mines ParisTech. Its researchers, teachers, and students receive regular recognition through prestigious prizes and distinctions.
The School is present in the main world educational rankings.
► Global Employability University Ranking and Survey (GEURS) 2022-2023
École des Ponts ParisTech has moved up 19 places to reach 156th place. It is ranked 14th in France.
► THE World University Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education (THE) annual World University Ranking: 251-300, École des Ponts ParisTech retains its position as the 6th largest French institution and the 1st French institution not resulting from a regrouping.
► THE Ranking by Subject 2023
- Physical Sciences: 126-150, 7th French institution
The School moves up one place in 3 subjects :
- Social sciences: 126-150, 3rd French institution
- Computer Science: 126-150, 5th French isntitution
- Engineering: 251-300, 7th French institution
- Business and Economics: 401-500, 9th French institution
►QS World University Rankings 2023
L'École des Ponts ParisTech has moved up 71 places compared to the general 2022 ranking. It has risen to the 174th place, its best ranking, and is now ranked 6th among French institutions.
►QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022
The School has maintained or improved its ranking in 6 disciplines compared to the 2021 ranking:
- in 1st place in France in Engineering - Civil & Structural and in the top 51-100 worldwide;
- in the top 251-300 in Computer Science & Information Systems, where it has experienced the strongest progression, gaining 250 places compared to last year;
- in the top 251-300 in Environmental Sciences, gaining 100 places;
- maintaining its place among the 251-300 best universities in the Engineering – Mechanical, Aeronautical & Manufacturing categories;
- entering for the first time the top 201-230 in Statistics & Operational Research and in the top 501-550 in Business & Management Studies.
►QS Graduate Rankings Employability 2022
The School, ranked 181-190, is the 4th French institution. In 2020, it was the 6th French establishment (the 2021 edition having been cancelled).